Aspire has pushed itself to the forefront of the sub-ohm vaping revolution with the very popular Atlantis series, so naturally the company came up with a new battery type that is capable of maximizing the features of these awesome atomizers.
Aspire 18650 rechargeable batteries are specifically made for high-drain applications such as high wattage sub-ohm vaping. It is an excellent choice for powering personal vaporizers, electronic cigarettes, torches, or any machine that requires high-discharge current.
1800mAh Capacity, 40AMP Max
Compared to generic 18650 batteries, the Aspire model lasts longer when used under high-drain conditions. It could even outperform batteries with a higher mAh rating due to the cutting edge technology Aspire used to create this rechargeable cell.
To achieve an ideal balance between high capacity and high safety, Aspire developed a new solid solution technology by mixing the high-capacity characteristics of Li-ion chemistry [cobalt-based] cells and high-safety characteristics of LiMn2O4 [manganese-based] batteries.
The Aspire 18650 battery has an industry-leading internal resistance of 11.1 mΩ, 1532 mAh when discharged with 40A, and 1703 mAh when discharged with 1A. This means the Aspire 1800mAh 3.7-volt battery can last much longer and is more resistant to short circuiting when compared to standard ICR brands.
If you are vaping on an electronic cigarette that requires 18650 batteries, the new Aspire ICR 18650 3.7V 1800mAh super high discharge 40A battery is perfect for your kit.
- ICR 18650 3.7V Li-ion
- Super high discharge 40A
- 1800mAh rating
- Charge to full power before first use.
- Never use force to install your li-ion battery.
- Use only high-quality, compatible battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short positive and negative contacts.
- Charge the battery as soon as you know it is discharged.
- Never charge your battery over 4.29 volts.
- Never completely discharge your li-ion battery (below 2.5 volts).
- Do not leave your battery unattended while charging.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for extended periods of time.
- Store in a cold and dry place at approximately 3.7 volts.
Warning: Exercise caution when handling Li-ion cells. They are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode with improper use. Always charge your battery on a fireproof surface. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification on the battery/charger in any form or shape. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Li-ion rechargeable batteries with a protected control circuit (PCB) to ensure safe charge, discharge, and use of lithium ion batteries.